On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 01:33:56PM -0500, Ben Kochie wrote:
> they used to carry custom painted cases at dexis, but I havn't seen any
> recently.. best bet is going to buy online.. never seen anything good
> intown.. maybe renaissance.. that's about it (and you're going to pay a
> lot for those)

I saw the cases too, and had the foresight to snag one of the bussiness cards sitting next to it. The outfit that does it is called The Gypsy Caravan run by a fella named David S. Justin. Accoring to the card his email is Gypsy at iaxs.net. There is some other info, but I have no idea as to wheter it is current or not.

Good luck,
	Paul Bujold