Quoting Karl Morgan (ksm at dogbrain.com):
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 09:45:38PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > select md5 and long password support?
> >
> > Anyone know they name of that program?
>
> authconfig
>
> > Can it be re-run after installation?
>
> yes, see also pwconv. I'm not sure how authconfig handles
> existing accounts and suspect that you will have to reset
> them (passwd's) after converting.

Both authconfig and setup works. Thanks.

I swear when I installed my 7.0 machine I had the option of kerberos. But when I
run authconfig I get NIS, LDAP and Hesiod, I do not even remember Hesiod as an
option when I installed.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500