SoapboxMode ON

I've never seen such a group of whiners.... most of the messages the last few days
have been about the woes of DSL in the metropolitain areas...

I've had to put have my DSL installed in another town and broadcast it across
country via wireless... (at my own expense). Start adding up the costs...

$   35 phone line at remote location /month
     60 DSL service / month
 2000 wireless Access Point capable of trx long distances (incl. ant.)
   700 Station Adapter (incl. ant.)
   100 ant lease at elevator
   ???  Install ant. on top of grain elevator and cable
-------
$2895 before I ever get to log on the net...
      95 every month there after

This isn't a my story is worse than yours... It's GET A GRIP, solve your personal
problems
and move on to something more relevant to LINUX.

SoapboxMode OFF