On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 01:23:59AM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Nate Straz <nate at techie.com> writes:
> > Do you consider Burnsville and Eagan the boonies?  It's not a problem of
>
> Yes, those are definitely the boonies.
>
> Burnsville, for example, is something like half an hour south of me,
> and I'm south of downtown; it's a *long* way out.

You must drive really slow.  I can get into downtown Minneapolis or St.
Paul in about 20 minutes.

Compared to where I lived in Maine and New York, this is definately not
the boonies.  If you're 20 minutes from an Interstate and a majority of
your neighbors are farms or gravel pits, then you're in the boonies.
You city slickers need to get out more.

Nate