Clay Fandre wrote:

> That's what I currently have through PhoenixDSL/MegaPath/Telocity.
> Problem is Northpoint/Rhythms are the only ones with equipment in the
> CO. What am I suppose to do when they go under?
>
> Plus 144k sucks rocks.

What about petitioning the local phone company to buy it?  Unless
they're waiting for it to happen so they "acquire" the hardware at no
cost, or very little.

If you think 144k sucks rocks, what would you think either 49,333 or
115,200 does?  Granted I like my 128k connection but I don't agree with
the $120 a month fee for it as it's a rather bad $ for k investment...

Shawn