Make a Win98 boot disk, then the linux boot disks. Run defrag under 98. fips
should be able to handle resizing the partition. Last time I installed Red
Hat I think disk druid could handle it as well. Knowing my luck, Red Hat
replaced Disk Druid with something else...

Anyway, some distros include a version of Partition Magic if you buy their
boxed set.

You'll want to shrink the windows partition down and create a secondary
partition with logical disks for linux. Good luck, have fun, etc, etc,
etc...

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132