Quoting andy at theasis.com (andy at theasis.com):
> > Quoting Andrew Nemchenko (drew at usfamily.net):
> > > A great Idea but how do we go about achieving this with out spending too much
> > > money?
> >
> > You get every single tclug member to commit to having a vm-linux and
> > pay some monthly fee for it. :-)
>
> Since "every single" is not really practical, can you give ballpark of
> total costs that need to be recovered initially/monthly, and maybe
> napkin-figurings like "we can cover costs with 20 people paying
> about $XX/month"?

Well, I want "ever single" computer to run linux too....

Let Clay get the poll up. Let me finish my Linux conference presentations (yes,
more then 1) and  then I can put up some numbers.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500