Andrew Nemchenko <drew at usfamily.net> writes:

> You must understand that you and I were raised differently, although
> I would also like to have blazing speed, I would not be able to
> justify to my family why we should spend $150 for an internet
> connection, to them and actually me also, it would seem like a waste
> of money. The phrase that they would use to justify it is "Money
> does not grow on trees" at least not in my neighborhood.

Okay, so the point here is that we can't possibly "justify" paying
that much, right?  And we'd be depriving our families if we did?  And
that we do this bad thing because we weren't taught good values?

Because if that's *NOT* what you're trying to say (and a nasty,
supercilious, little message it is!) you've certainly misrepresented
yourself!
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/