* Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy at veldy.net> [010404 14:00]:
> Cable is a last resort.  I would go back to it if all else failed.  I
> suspect that all else won't fail however.

Really, a bunch of you should someday get together, get some space near
an isp (secure 'closet' room in same building), and get an ethernet drop
and split the costs. :)

Put all your machines there, allow for 24 hour access for 'trusted'
people, make everyone log their time there, only allow people that you
trust and set it up in such a way that its just enthusasits like us and
not some businesses rapeing the benefits.

Theres a lot more to it than that, but it would be a neat project
someday, a geek co-op colo service.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at efnet

So little time, so little to do.	-- Oscar Levant