On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 10:09:08AM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
>*ahem* what about us?  :)
Sorry.. my bad, I forgot there is one. :-) Maybe a combination of services could
be arranged? There are opportunities here that I see as good for the community
as well as just getting our bandwidth fix. (Maybe I'm to far ahead of myself.)

My internet utopia consists of *nix based ISP's working together to provide everyone
with solutions *outside* of big monopolizing hands. I don't see why 2 separate
ISP's can't share info, ideas, etc. 2 hands are better than 1, even if it's a
BIG one. (I see a big gun pointing at qwerstDSL's head, how many people want to
pull the trigger and who will do it?) Cooperation kicks ass('s).

Maybe Bob, Chris and you should have a pow-wow.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator