On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Matt Waters wrote:

> BTW, any of you guys know of a place around the Dakota
> county area where I can get 2.2r2 binaries for Debian? (I have a helluva
> slow connection and don't want to spend the next 2 months downloading
> debian.) Anyway, I've probably rambled on long enough. Thanks again for your
> help. You guys are great.

You can just order them online, too.  I forget who I got mine from, but
I'll look -- it was way cheap, and they're great.

If I had a CD burner, I'd do copies for you.  (That's potato, right?)  Or
you can borrow the disks for an afternoon.  I'm not in Dakota county, but
52 ends a stone's throw from my place in St. Paul.

> Now for the hardest part of any Linux installation: Getting my
> windows-addicted family to learn how to use Linux without constantly
> complaining about it. =)

Nah, just make sure you install something like Star Office or WordPerfect
so they don't have to *start* with emacs.  It's easy to find bells and
whistles (sloppy focus in X) that will win them over.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous