This is also the case with the G450 dualhead that I bought.

Gabe

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 12:33:35PM -0600, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 09:53:18AM -0600, Timothy Wilson wrote:
> >I've got a Matrox G400 w/ 32MB RAM. It was very easy to configure and I've
> >had no trouble with it at all.
> Actually I have two here at Sistina that have a new FW rev that will NOT work
> with out of box debian X4.02 drivers and requires the mga_drv.o from matrox's
> site to be dropped into /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/driver/ in order to work.
> --
> Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
> Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951
> Code Monkey Support (A.K.A. System Administrator)
>
> "I'm opening the "Paige" cache, anyone wanna cycle a few buffers?"
> Mike Tilstra - Refering to a pop machine containing James Paige beer.

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Hey Guedo!  It's all so clear to me now.  I am the keeper of the
 cheese, and you're the lemon merchant.  Get it?"
					- Ren Hoek in "In the Army"