The driver is written to allow a certain number of packets
to be received or transmitted for each interrupt. I'd have
to look at the driver a lot closer but it sounds like its just
a warning that a LOT of packets is coming in. You might
try recompiling the driver with a higer value of packets
per interrupt...although this can have other side effects.