On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 07:37:14AM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
>Anybody know how to get postfix to work with procmail in such a way as to
>filter out emails such as this on a global level?  I currently use procmail
>for individual users.
mailbox_command = procmail
That's how procmail does it's global mailbox sorting, setup procmail how you
need it, and set the procmail command to use as the "mailbox_command" for
local delivery. I don't know much more about how postfix works for local
delivery because all I use it for is smtp, but I'm sure it's similar to how
fetchmail does things, get the mail, pump it through procmail.
s/fetchmail/postfix and things should be ok.

Let me know of how things go, I would be interesting in setting this up at
home when I get my domain regged and my radio in.
(PS. Anyone want high speed radio net access and can't get DSL/cable? I would
like to know as a friend of mine has 802.11 long range capabilities and a fat
pipe, just needs some business (256,512,1M,2M,10M,11M :-)
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator