> > Hurray for including OpenSSH. Now if they would only disable the
> > services that aren't needed. (finger, telnet, rservices)
>
> Indeed... and in fact doing that is more obscure than it was, given this
> new xinetd config.

They insist on installing *rsh* by default! But specifically said it
wouldn't be enabled by default. But ssh-server wasn't installed by
default even though the clients were. Blah.

I nuked all services before checking if they were enabled. Heh. My
/etc/xinetd.d is empty now...

Sendmail was running by default though. chkconfig --del sendmail,
whee...

Whats the debian equivlent to chkconfig? Someone told me once and now I
can't remember...