yea.. well.. any card/chipset supported will do ATA/100  from what i've
seen, 2.4 supports a whole bunch of ATA/66/100 stuff.. including promise
and highpoint cards. (like the one on my BP6)  tho you don't have to use
the ATA/66/100 card with the drive.. it's all backwards compatable with
ata/33 controlers

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)