> Couldn't RedHat's paragon of leading-edge installation software technology
> have told me that I didn't have enough disk space _BEORE_ it formatted my
> disks?

Hmmm, I don't remember Red Hat EVER checking to see if you had enough hard
drive space. Granted, the last version of Red Hat I ran was 5.2, and
cramming a that on a 150mb HD is interesting. Debian fits much nicer, mainly
because you can be more selective with inital packages. If I'm wrong and a
version of the Red Hat installer does check hard drive space, enlighten me,
but do it kindly.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126