Yaron wrote:
> Don't want to use ncftp. I don't like ncftp. I use lftp or plain
> vanilla ftp.  I'll try looking for modules.

Blah.  You understood what I was getting at. ;-)  Use passive ftp mode
in whatever client you want.  Just make sure you've either loaded the
ip_masq_ftp.o module into the kernel, or that you've compiled it
monolithically into the kernel.  If you don't have either, you can
manually add entries to the 'ipmasqadm autofw' table to auto-forward
passive/active requests across your firewall.  Look into the
documentation on IPCHAINS-HOWTO [1], IP-Masquerade-HOWTO [2], the docs
that came with ipmasqadm [3], and perhaps the ipmasqadm developer's
website [4].

Of course, this is all going to change when Linux moves to IPTABLES
and true NAT. (*Woohoo!*)

Tchuss!

^chewie