On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Clay Fandre wrote:

> So what's the deal with xinetd? I've never run it so I don't really
> know too much about it. From what I read about it it's suppose to be
> more secure. Anyone have any opinion on it?

The only problem I'm having with xinted so far is getting Amanda restores
(amidxtaped and amandidxd (sp?)) working...I'll figure it out in the next
day or so...

> Is there anything else in RH7 that they changed? (worth noting) Hurray for
> including OpenSSH.

Oh wow.  That's cool.  I didn't even notice that OpenSSH was an option.
I'll be darned.  One less thing I have to download and install to make a
new box usable.  (It's about time!)

--
Chuck Milam
chuck at milams.net