Yes, but he was looking at not having to do NAT from his real IP on the
675 -> 10.0.0.x -> 192.168.1.x.  My solution accomplishes this, but the
firewall would have to do proxy ARP for the IP's.  And there's no
guarantee that it would work, I've never tried it.

Really though the proper way is to just let it do the NAT twice.  You're
routing between two different networks, the ISP/DSL network and the
firewalled internal network.  You're sending the packets through the extra
hop anyways, the NAT will add almost nothing extra to it.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications