> Now you tell me. Upgraded my woody (LOL)
All I have to say is...
Did you get the vibrating option with that prosthetic?
or
My Woody is as hard as a frozen Potato.

> well, live and learn. I suppose I should join the debian-user list.

It's kinda high traffic, so here's what I generally do. cron runs apt-get
update and apt-get -d -y upgrade nightly. Eventually I feel brave and feel
like actually doing the upgrade. Before I do, I check #debian on
irc.debian.org (open projects network) The topic in the channel usually has
major bugs listed. If not, you can always just ask. If something big is
broke, don't upgrade. If no, go for it.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126