Being a new DSL customer, I want to be able to protect my network and
perhaps use the rather expensive DSL router for something other than
the VC connection.

Currently, I ignore the 675 in favor of my linux firewall for reasons
of familiarity, ease of configuration, and perhaps confidence in the
security.  However, I see the functionality that can be set up by the
675 freeing up a 486 to do more important things, like DNS and email
serving.

So, I want to address the issue of configuring the 675.  I do not know
of any applications to date designed for the X-Windowing or console
environments that ease the configuration mess of the 675.  Would
anyone be interested in contributing resources or time into developing
an Expect(TK) front end (console and TK) for the Cisco 675 via serial
& telnet connections?

--
  Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>
              http://wookimus.net/chewie