Ok, I got many email saying an installfest even this weekend would be too long
of a wait for the CDs, so, here is the plan.

I'll burn CDs, with the CD-R, label and jewel case our cost is around $5, so to
recover the cost, I'm going to ask for $5 for set of disk. That is disk1 and
disk2 of Redhat 7.0.

If you want it mailed, it costs us $1.21 for first class postage, so shipping
and handling add another $1.25, so $6.25 will get you disk1 and disk2 of RH 7.0
in a jewel case delivered to your door.

For my time, you can have simondelivers drop of some Mt. Dew, or the next TCLUG
give me some Dew. :-P

Of course, for the flat $5, you can stop by the office and pick the CDs up.

http://www.real-time.com/Contact_Us/Directions/directions.html

Please email me this info:

FirstName LastName
Address
City, State Zip
Send it to me | I'll pick it up

I hope this is acceptable to those who wanted the CDs ASAP.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500