Ben Lutgens wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 08:34:54AM -0500, John Hawley wrote:
> >Hey,
> >
> >I'm trying to get Apache // php4 // MySQL working on a Debian/Woody box, but
> >get the following msg from the php-powered page:
> >Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() ...
> >

> apt-get install is your friend. All of these things are apt-gettable.

yep, thats what I did.  Unfortunately the PHP package doesn't include MySQL support
so grab the source.  But then the Apache development environment was missing for
creating the php apache module, so also had to grab the source for Apache.
But, yes, apt-get's the greatest when it gets ya what ya needs. :)
-jh