> They also had this HUGE motherboard of unknown architecture, that seems to have
> been designed to take four P-Pro chips... Anyone else seen that animal?

Unknown architecture?  If it takes P-Pro's it's prolly x86.. THough, most
likely, a hack of sorts.  The P-Pro's could only run as a pair at most.
Some companies thought it would be fun to hack boards that could use a
bunchuvem.  The most I saw was a machine with a 6-way P-Pro for auction on
Ebay.  It only came with drivers to run WinNT or SCO, IIRC.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"No sir, I don't like it!"	- Mr. Horse in "Fire Dogs"