dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:

> One caveat here: You'll need to make sure that sendmail is configured to
> allow people to run arbitrary commands out of .forward.  By default,
> sendmail is not configured to do this (for obvious security reasons).

Yup, but I'm not gonna worry much about it. It actually was working, but the
time on the mail server is a bit off from my system time, so messages were
showing up before the ten messages I've recived this morning. Scroll down,
and there they were.

Sendmail is configured to run vacation and sendmail out or .forward, and
that's all I need. =)

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126