I've heard reports that Microsoft's dhcp server doesn't work well with the
ISC DHCP clients (which are the standard).  Now I know that there's no way
that Microsoft would ever intentionally break any of their products so
they don't work with non-MS software (yeah right!)...  Is winona state
using MS DHCP server or the ISP server?

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications