page and the have a trident 4meg PCI for $35.  http://www.nanosys1.com

______________________

Matthew LaBerge
labmat at earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott [mailto:pope at ossuary.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 10:39 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:21533] pci video cards

     My older K6 box is in need of some better video capabilities,
namely 1280x1024 @ at least 16-bit.  The limiting factor in finding a
decent card for this is that there isn't an agp slot, only pci and
isa.  I could pick up a 32mb CL 3D Blaster for $80, but that seems
like a waste of money.  Is there a decent source around the MSP area
for 8-16mb pci cards for prices which aren't absurd?

Scott
-- ossuary.net --
"Only dead girls like me." -Voltaire

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org