I am running the new 7.2 Mandrake and really like it, but within a week of installing, a new 7.2b version was available.  This is a beta version so I understand that it will change quite a bit.  My Question:  Rather than download the ISO and burn the cd's to install, Is there an easier way to upgade over the net.  I have a full time connection via external router and would like to attempt an ftp install or if possible download the ISO, and install directly from the ISO on my Hard drive.  I am trying to save CDS's now that Mandrake requires 2.

Thanks.

Brian