Well, that's another problem. I've never been able to get XF86Setup to work. I
run it, it switches to graphics mode, but that never really materializes. You
can vaguely make out some small, ghosted window images running along the top of
the screen, but that's it.

I haven't played protocol bingo, because, like I said, this worked without a
problem when I first installed a couple of weeks ago. I just reinstalled, and
now, I can't get my mouse to work. Arrgh.

Michael

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 08:19:59AM -0500, Andy Zbikowski wrote:
> You could try XF86Setup, scribble down the keybindings for mouse setup, and
> try everything thill your mouse works. Since you're working with a Logitech
> mouse, have you tried the MouseMan protocols?
>
> MouseMan for a regular two button, MouseManPlusPS/2 if you have a 2 button +
> wheel.
>
> --
> Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
> LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126
> 21801 Industrial Blvd       | (PCS) 612-306-6055
> Rogers, MN  55374           | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com

---end quoted text---

--
| Michael Josephson               |