>As you yourself admitted, you're young and can take a risk or two.
>And in the context of a network, ecommerce business, wouldn't you like
>to have a bit of experience in your corner from people who get paid to
>maintain networks and servers for a living?  I know I would.

But I do get paid to maintain networks and servers for a living.  :P

And my point was the a _single_ 2U unit would cost more than a single
5U unit, even if it does allow for future expandibility.  But by the time this
machine isn't enough, I expect to be able to purchase a Sun box, or a
cluster a few 2U units, maybe pick up a 220R.  Hmm.

As far as the dual celeron system goes... 2 non-overclocked Celerons
don't come close to the performance of a single high end PIII.  (mostly
memory bandwidth).   Additionally, the BP6 is one of the least stable
boards ever made.  I personally have seen three BP6s "die" - even the
local retailers (TranMicro) don't like selling them if they can avoid it -
the return/repair rate is far too high.

Nick REinking