On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 08:23:00PM -0500, Adam Maloney wrote:
> Are you using the IMPS/2 protocol, and is it an intellimouse?  If you get
> goofy mouse action that's almost certainly a protocol issue.

It's called (reading the bottom...) a "Logitech Marble Mouse USB". It's not
plugged in via USB; I'm using the USB to PS/2 adapter.

I just tried the IMPS/2 protocol. Same behaviour. Like I said, it was just
working a couple of week ago on my first installation using the PS/2 protocol. I
have no clue what I'm doing differently this time around.

Michael