Hey, Meth labs are very important to our society.  They help perpetuate
natural selection.

My father is a (land|slum)lord, he came back from vacation last year to
find that one of his apartments was raided by the DEA because one of the
tenants had a meth factory going in his unit.  This is about 2 blocks from
where I live.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications