I've read the docs on multi session cds and I've given it a try and it didn't
appear to work so I'm looking for some suggestions on how to debug it.

I have a CD that I wrote the first session like so:
mkisofs -r -v -l -o ~jpschewe/temp/file.iso /mnt/cdrom/
cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,2,0 -multi -data ~jpschewe/temp/file.iso

I've been using this cd for quite some time and I decided yesterday to try and
fill more of it.  So I created another image using the commands from
README.multi from cdrecord:
mkisofs -r -v -l -M /dev/scd0 -C `cdrecord -msinfo dev=0,2,0` -o ~jpschewe/temp/file.iso /mnt/cdrom/

Doing this I get errors that /rr_moved/text and /rr_moved/text have the same
Rock Ridge name so that fails.  I didn't find anything on the net to explain
how to fix this, so I play around with options and eventually find the option
       -no-rr Do  not use the Rock Ridge attributes from previous
              sessions.  This may  help  to  avoid  getting  into
              trouble  when mkisofs finds illegal Rock Ridge sig-
              natures on an old session.
This looks promising, so I add it to the above command and it works.  I then do:
cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,2,0 -multi -data ~jpschewe/temp/file.iso
and that works.  I mount the CD and the new data isn't there.  I run cdrecord
-msinfo dev=0,2,0 and I get new numbers that look correct, the first matches
the last I got before writing the CD.  So is Linux just confused?

My configuration, if it matters.  2.2.16 SMP, PlexWriter RW 4/2/20 and
Fireport 40 SCSI card.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Jon Schewe | http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe