On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Bill Layer wrote:
> I've found a couple of problems (I think) in 2.4.0-test7 relating to
> filessystem types. Here's what I've got:
>
> 1) I cannot find any support for the HFS file system. It seems to have been
> ommitted.
>
> 2) Anytime I try to build a kernel that has UMSDOS included as built-in (Y) the
> kernel will not compile. Bombs 100% of the time, anytime UMSDOS is included.
>
> Any thoughts ladies & gents?

(1) It's there; under file systems.. you do need experimental turned
    on. (support for developmental drivers)

(2) What are the compiler errors that are returned? Hard to give you an
    answer without any more information..

| nate carlson                    |        natecars at infiniteloop.com |
|    brainbench mvp for linux admin -- http://www.brainbench.com     |