Anyone out there using efax? I'm trying to setup fax
services and I'm having a couple of problems.

First, efax reports an error every time it tries to
receive a fax. It recognizes the call as a fax call,
answers appropriately, but every line is received in
error. I'm probably just missing a setting, but I've
gone over and over the man page, and I can't figured it
out. I've attached the efax log output if anyone can
help debug.

My second problem is probably not efax related. I first
installed Linux a couple of weeks ago. It's been such a
fun experience I decided to reinstall last night. (I
wanted a clean slate; I'd done some things with the
installation went great, and my system is as fully
functional as it was before expect for 1 thing. I am no
longer getting system emails. I had the logchecker
script sending me mail, as well as efax. Before I
installed, I was getting those emails. Now I'm not. I
have a line in /etc/aliases: root=mjj, but no go. I
realize this isn't a lot of info, but can anyone point
me in a direction? I'm stumped.

Cheers, mj