Ryan Ware wrote:

> Thanks for the great response on the perl, python question.  Many good
>
> Ryan Ware

I would like to add that you can't go wrong here.  Each language you
add to your skill set will give you a different perspective on the
process of writing software.

After a long time of doing this in lots of different languages, I am
learning that the language is less important than the way you visualize
the problem and solution.  Writing the code is simply putting the
vision to paper (well, not so simply).

I also believe there is hybrid vigor at work when you learn multiple
languages.  An aspect of one language can clarify a similiar aspect
of a different language.

Polyglottaly yours,
Kent