This is of interest to fellow Geeks, and well, that's what we are. heh

I need some cash quickly so I am liquidating a few of my prized items.
For sale I have.

1 Aeron Chair http://www.sittingmachine.com/  I paid $800 for it, but am
willing to accept less... make me an offer.

1 E-one Computer.  I have SuSe running on it right now. it's an all-in-one
design. <Like an iMac, but it's got a celeron>  I paid $900 for it but am
willing to again accept less, make me an offer.

I also have a mint condition Transformers Starscream and Grimlock, no box
for them, but otherwise perfect, all the pieces, stickers, perfect
condition.  I paid $150 for Starscream and $80 for Grimlock, but I'll accept
less, make an offer.

I don't really want to go below half price on any of these, they are all in
perfect condition.  I keep my things really well.  I have only had the chair
a few months, I love it though.

Thanks for your time.
-John Joiner