> BTW, have you invited the Physics Force to your school?  If so, was it
> worthwhile?  FYI, http://www.physics.umn.edu/pforce/.

Granted, I'm a bit biased since Jack Netland was my physics teacher,
but...yes. Definitly worthwile. They get to demonstrate things that you
couldn't demonstrate in class due to legal libilaty. It's usually a good
experience for kids to see pratical (or fun as the case may be) applications
of what they are learning in class.

One of the fun demonstrations we did in class was a merry-go-round thing.
Two students sitting directly across from eachother attempted to throw a
ball to eachother while spinning. Really neat relativity example.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132