I also found both 250W and 300W PSU at CompUSA a few months ago.  I picked
a couple of each up just for "cold spares" ...and situations like yours.
The units were new, and I believe about $35 for the 300 and about $30 for
the 250s

Mark

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> I found a 300W PSU from CompUSA for $35 last year.
>
> Tom Veldhouse
> veldy at veldy.net

ReadyNET Go!, Inc.  -  Building your Business on the net

Mark J. Kroska
MIS Director

320.656.0765 Voice
888.447.3239 Toll Free