Yaron said:
> Anyone have suggestions for a good PSU source? I wouldn't MIND paying
> close to a full-case price for a PSU if it was a really good PSU...

First thing to do, if you're brave, is open the supply up and try replacing
the fuse.  With the noise, it's possible that something more serious went,
but PSU fuses do tend to go out in a blaze of glory when they die and the
fuses are only a couple bucks, so it's worth a shot unless you know that it's
something else.

If it's not just the fuse, try Computer Renaissance.  (Now there's something I
never thought I'd hear myself recommend...)  I blew out a PSU a few years
back (well, 4 or 5 years) and got a replacement (200 or 250W) from them for
$20.  I'm sure a 300W would be a bit more today, but hopefully it'd still be
in the $30-50 range.

Good luck!

Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L+++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+
!K w---$ O M- V? PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv b+ DI++++ D G e* h+ r++ y+