Hmm.. guess it just does a sendmail -f owner-listname, which changes the
sender, but not the From field.  Though, why do you want to change the from
field?  That's something you can do with most MUAs like Mutt and Pine.
Also, if you want people to be able to reply to the list instead of the
sender, you just make the lists address be the reply-to address.  This can
be set in your listname.config file.

Gabe

Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Let's take a closer look, shall we?  What's this?  AHHH!  An ingrowned
 dunclaw!  Disqualified!!!!  Take him away!" -- Judge
"YOW!!  I spent months pushing in that dunclaw!!" -- George Liquor
				- Stimpy fails George Liquor in "Dog Show"