The VNC server for Winblows does not handle multiple connections (the one
who connects last gets the connection, and the last desktop in a stateless
condition).  Have you checked in to rfbproxy, or rfbplaymacro on
freshmeat.net.  They seem to be able to record mouse events, and play back
events using VNC.

Kelly Black
(this tagline intentionally left blank)

http://profiles.msn.com.