Mmkay.  I was hoping for something a little less obvious. :)

Condensation is an issue with freon and other such coolants, and I can't
have vents on a safe... :)

Would condensation be an issue if the inside of the safe was pressurized?

What about solid coolants?  The safe itself is metal... I could set up a
system of heat dissipation into the wall of the safe itself, and rely on
something to keep the safe walls cool...

Timothy

Timothy Houck
thouck at thouck.com
www.thouck.com