From: Nate Sanders [mailto:mauvehead at nerp.net]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 8:17 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:23020] Cable or DSL

I've delt with this all too much. I spent 3 months waiting for an ISDN
installation a few years ago. Many problems because of USWorst. Now more
recently, I spent 6 and a half months waiting for a DSL, which wasn't
even being done by QWorst, but because they resell their lines, I had to
deal with them any ways. And as usual they screwed me in the butt till
they were very satasfied. Apointments? I thought they just picked random
days to come to my house. It sure seemed like it to me.

Bob Brashear wrote:

> Of course, to get DSL, Qworst has to be able to string phone lines that
> don't route through texas or california to get from the CO in Richfield
> to the east Richfield area. They also have to get people that will show
> up for scheduled install appointments. Very bitter dealing with these
> twits.
>
> --
> Bob Brashear                        voice: 612-374-4643
> The One-Off CD Shop Minneapolis     email: rjb at artimex.com
>
> "The meek SHALL inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the
> stars!"

mauvehead at chef.nerp.net			http://www.damnation.net
Infected Communications			 Admin: irc.infected.net

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org