You want a nice quick Internet connection to suck bandwidth and surf the
web with a cozy little family linked on it, get cable.

You want to run real servers, or do some hardcore gaming, you get dsl.

I have both. As I do both. DSL IMHO is better and I would take a 768k
sDSL over a 2mb Cable any day.

My dsl is 144k iDSL so I have the Cable for my private lan to just surf
and suck from the web.

Matthew LaBerge wrote:

> I've had 2 offers for high speed internet services thrown my way but cant
> decide which to get so I thought I'd ask the list.
> 1 AT&T Roadrunner $40 a month (1200k in 300k out)
> 2 Quest DSL Select $20 (640k)
> both have free installation

mauvehead at chef.nerp.net			http://www.damnation.net
Infected Communications			 Admin: irc.infected.net