well, my opinion of the place: it's lame.. i don't know how they are going
to find the people to actualy pay for gaming like that.. no one seems to
remember what happened to the last gaming place in downtown.. they
couldn't keep up with the hardware.. they had to replace parts every few
months to keep up with "more cool than you home box" and the stevie chick
was also lame.. just wandering around flaunting her plastic breasts.  oh
well.. i wasn't impressed.  gaming has goten too obsessive for me.. people
that play like it's a sport, with only winning as a goal.  i think i'll
stick to my private lan parties, where we just go to have fun killing each
other.. and hey.. if you top the frags.. no one really notices.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)