> It may need to have the new IOS installed. It could be that this is
> an operating system message & not a debug message.

How do I go about installing a new IOS?  Can it be downloaded and installed
similar to the cbos?

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
 church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
 that I know of.  My own mind is my church."
						- Thomas Paine