You don't need to upgrade incrementally.  I went from 2.0.1 to 2.3.5
Cisco Broadband Operating System
CBOS (tm) 675 Software (C675-I-M), Version v2.3.5.012 - Release Software
Compiled May  9 2000 15:20:16
NVRAM image at 0x10359090

I'd use 2.3.5 if I were you.  It fixes alot of bugs and it's the only
version the SNMP works properly on.

If you followed ciscos instructions on how to do the upgrade, and it told
you to erase section 5 of the flash, it was wrong.  You should only erase up
to section 4.  Apparently there is a way to fix it, but I'm not sure how.
There was no document on cisco's site on how to do it, you'll have to either
open a case with cisco or find it on a website somewhere.  Or tell qwest
that you router is broken and try to get them to send you a new one for
free.  :)

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu [mailto:dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2000 1:22 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:22981] Cisco 675 woes

Argh!  I just attempted an upgrade to CBOS 2.2.  Well, It downloaded the
image fine, but when the router rebooted, I got this:

Hello!
Operation fault at 100d76c0, subtype 01
Fault record is saved at 100d85e0
100d76c0 : 00fff090           .word     0x00fff090

So, I dug through the list archives and found a page that explains how to
fix it:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~agondor/

Unfortunatly, I get the same error on boot.  My previous CBOS version was
2.0.1.  my guess is I should have gone 2.0.1 -> 2.1.x -> 2.2.  Anyone know
where I can get 2.1?

TIA,

Gabe

----
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing
Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Mr. Science Officer, please commence relaxation period!"
				       - Commander Hoek (Ren) in "Space
Madness"
----

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org