Cool!  Thanks for the tip.  I just cancelled my order with eLinux and
reordered from dvdirect.  I didn't order from there originally because it
was listed as $251.99.  But when you click on it, the price magically
becomes the sale price of $230 :)  They should change that so people know
what their sale prices are at first glance.

Gabe

Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu